Hi All,
  I've excluded the `hibernate-core` dependency and verified as follows:

$ mvn license:add-third-party -Dlicense.useMissingFile
$ cat dubbo-admin-server/target/generated-sources/license/THIRD-PARTY.txt |
grep "General Public License"

here is the output

     (Eclipse Public License - v 1.0) (GNU Lesser General Public License)
Logback Classic Module (ch.qos.logback:logback-classic:1.2.3 -
http://logback.qos.ch/logback-classic)
     (Eclipse Public License - v 1.0) (GNU Lesser General Public License)
Logback Core Module (ch.qos.logback:logback-core:1.2.3 -
http://logback.qos.ch/logback-core)

also, I've tested that the functionality introduced together with this
dependency[1] works well.

I'll check the license next time when I need to introduce new dependencies.
[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-admin/pull/324

Thanks