+1 I like this document.

I expect the way one reaches a point where they don't need the proposed
document is by doing a lot of mentoring. So you can't wait until they've
already done a lot of mentoring before you start them mentoring :-). It is
true that the starter examples are the ones that many people have
encountered and dealt with.

Personally, I think I'm at the point where I "get" many of the problem
statements. I can explain the reasoning well for some, less well for
others. I still often need help with approaches to improving things. So,
personally, I'll benefit from it.

 Specific feedback: I don't think the "Values" lists are needed. I would
prefer these incorporated into the prose in the "Reasoning" section.

Kenn