Hi,

I really don’t think there is a dialog happening here. I asked some questions
and no-one answers. Other people seem to want to push some other tangental view
and it’s not clear to me exactly what that is.

Perhaps I’m not making myself clear? The whole idea is not for me to write this
document but have the 50+ people who have been mentors, to collaborate and
produce this together. In coming up on the material I’m sure there will be some
differences of opinion and useful discussion will happen and help clarify
everyones understand of how the ASF values can be applied.  If no-one who is
willing to help then new mentors will keep making the same mistakes.

Thanks,
Justin