Hi, this is an interesting proposal.

I think the competition among different MQ is not an issue for incubator
stage. Users and developers will have their own choices.

I guess that your challenges during the incubation:
expanding diversity (now committers come from one company),
and dealing with the relationship between the tencent internal version and
the open source version (I guess the two are not consistent, if I am wrong,
please correct me) .

Thanks,
Ming Wen
Twitter: _WenMing