It is a challenge but it is normal,
Many projects start from one company, then expand into community.

在 2019/10/22 下午10:49,“Willem Jiang”<willem.ji...@gmail.com> 写入:

    I have the same concern as WenMing does.
    It could be a challenge to build a diversity community for a project
    which is just open sourced for few month.

    Willem Jiang

    Twitter: willemjiang
    Weibo: 姜宁willem