Hi,

> It seems that most of the concerns are branding/trademark/legal issues from
> those third-party projects which relies on MXNet and the AWS marketplace (or
> MXNet's downstream projects), which could be tracked separately and improved
> continually to 100% meet the requirement of incubating Apache project, so
> probably not affect this source release and can be addressed later.

It’s not seperate as you release candidates being distributed to users. I still
want to know why release candidates are being released in this way, in
particular by companies where there are MXnet PPMC members. What steps will the
PPMC will take to stop this from happening in the future?

> For mshadow, I'm wondering if completing the IP clearance process is the only
> mandatory requirement for this source code release, then we might need to
> hold on the current release process until it's finished

It will need to be completed before this can be released.

Thanks,
Justin