Hi Michael,

Thank you for your time to review and vote.

Regarding your questions:
> - Does anything with mshadow need to change now that it has passed clearance.
From source code release perspective, I don't think there's anything we need to
change as mshadow is already in the code base with the correct license header.
CC @Sheng to see if any comments.

> - I tried running tests a couple of ways after the build I build but they
> just hung for 15 min before I control-c'd them.  Maybe I didn't wait long
> enough, but there was no indication anything was running.
The test suite contains lots of test cases which will be very time consuming, "
ctest -vv" doesn't enable the verbose output thus looks like it hung as no
output on the terminal.
By using "ctest --verbose" which turns on the verbose and will give more
details for all the test cases.
Currently, the entire test suite will run through many different configurations
of hardware and docker image via CI pipeline.

Thanks,
-Ciyong

- Compiled from source with CPP bindings using
https://mxnet.apache.org/versions/1.6/get_started/build_from_source#install-mxnet-for-python,
https://mxnet.apache.org/versions/1.6/get_started/cpp_setup and
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/blob/1.7.0.rc1/config/linux.cmake

Couple of questions
- Does anything with mshadow need to change now that it has passed clearance.
- I tried running tests a couple of ways after the build I build but they just
hung for 15 min before I control-c'd them.  Maybe I didn't wait long enough,
but there was no indication anything was running.

Here is the run

```
[0/1] Running tests...
Test project
/home/mikewall/Desktop/mxnet-1.7.0/apache-mxnet-src-1.7.0.rc1-incubating/build
    Start 1: AllTestsInmxnetUnitTests
^Cninja: build stopped: interrupted by user.
```

And here is my history fwiw

```
sudo apt-get install -y build-essential git ninja-build ccache libopenblas-dev
libopencv-dev cp config/linux.cmake config.cmake rm -rf build cmake -S. -Bbuild
-DUSE_CPP_PACKAGE=1 -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -GNinja cmake --build build
cmake --build build --target test cd build && ctest -vv ```