Hi Xiaoyu, thanks for clarifying.

I expressed my doubt about the initial committers as it is a step prior to the
voting process, namely “refining the initial committers”. The reason why I
raised it is that I just hope you won’t miss anyone who had contributed much to
the project, for those who you listed as initial committers, I definitely
believe that they contributed to the project in many kinds of aspects beyond
the code commits so feel free to add them back. Anyway, your clarification
makes sense to me.

As for the contributors and known users, I didn’t mean to state the IP, I just
want to make sure that the community (contributors and users) are correctly
belonging to the project which is being proposed so that reviewers can have a
better idea whether it has risks during incubation. Your clarification also
makes sense to me. And it would be helpful to mention this (the links only
count the Shenyu project) in the proposal as well so that reviewers are aware
of this.