Hi Zhiyuan,

Thank you for your attention. I understand your concern.
After all, it is difficult to get more people to participate in the project.
So, in order to get more people involved, we refactored the design,
optimized and simplified the codes, make it looks very simple.

The follows [1] are the statistics of some significant novice task
activities from 2020-11-30 to the present, with 171 person-times.
In addition, a translation activity [2] organized at the end of 2020-11,
had 34 person-times.
A total of novice mission activities is 205 person-times.
In the source code parsing activity [3], we organized source code parsing
and sharing activities [4].

To trace the commits history, the issues between 2020-11-15 and 2020-12-15
[5],
and the pull requests between 2020-12-1 and 2020-12-15 [6] are listed.

>I noticed that in December 2020, the number of contributors has grown
>particularly fast, from 35 to 108 in 2 weeks.
>May I know how is this done?

Finally, the contributors [7] who contributed in the periods of time
(2020-12-1 ~ 2020-12-15), can be found actively in the issues or the pull
requests just provided.

[1]
open date close date issue url description volunteers
2020/12/1 2020/12/26 https://github.com/dromara/soul/issues/460 add test
cases 8
2020/12/3 2020/12/16 https://github.com/dromara/soul/issues/480 add test
cases 4