Thanks for JB and Willem's votes.
And we still need one more vote!
> I checked the Licenses and Notice file of 3 convenience binaries.
> It looks like they are sharing the same License file which has the
> clear declaration.
> But It's better to separate them with different convenience binaries.
Yes they all share the same Licenses because I planned to use a single package
for these binaries, but it is too big to upload to svn.
So I separated them but not separate the licenses.
We will try to find a way to reduce the package size, or we will separate the
licenses next time.

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen