Hi,
+ 0 (binding)
I only checked source packages.

- incubating in the name
- LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER are there and look good
- hash and signature look good

I have some questions about binary packages, which is why I chose +0.

I checked the corresponding binary package, but the dependencies
listed in his LICENSE file are inconsistent with those declared in the
corresponding NOTICE file, because I'm not familiar with C++, I can't
make an accurate judgment based on the source code or binary package.

陈明雨 <morning...@163.com> 于2022年4月1日周五 13:37写道:

--
Best wishes!
CalvinKirs