Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your information! That can be an alternative for the signing key.

Right now the blocker I met is 403 from the Nexus server which I suspect is
the lack of permissions from the Nexus credentials. Could you confirm or
correct it?

Best,
tison.

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2023年7月3日周一 18:58写道: