Hi all,

I don't think this procedure is ok according to our policies.

Simply not listing a release on the project page will not help anyone using
this as a dependency.

At least, every time I update a dependency, I never check the projects page, if
this is even a released version.

Chris

Am 04.07.23, 13:37 schrieb "tison" <wander4...@gmail.com