Hi Tison,

Well, it definitely is better than without, however I am still not sure, if
It's ok to still publish RCs without a vote.
Currently there's quite a bit of discussion on the matter of releasing binary
artifacts, so I would call this part a bit in flux right now.

But hopefully someone else will be able to provide more information on this.

Chris

Am 04.07.23, 13:48 schrieb "tison" <wander4...@gmail.com