Hi LinkinStar,

Could you also review what I sent in
https://lists.apache.org/thread/rklvd9vsm7q64l21n045k8ffh4lc622s ? I
didn't include you in the send list for that mail.

And a further request, could you modify the directory format of the
bin tar.gz files. I would suggest that there should be a top level
directory. At the moment, the files are in this format.

DISCLAIMER
LICENSE
NOTICE
answer
licenses

The top 3 are text files and answer and licenses are directories. It
might be tidier to put everything in the answer folder. Would it be
feasible to add the `apache` to the name? And the version number (eg
1.2.0).