Clay Atkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> WOW!
>
> What a rude little twit you are.

Hear hear... Bah...

> a) I didn't write the virus.

Well, for sure, since it's around the net since quite some time...

> b) A computer newby in my office used my computer to try to read the
> message, because her netscape wouldn't open the thing; I was at home, sick.

It's not my fault, to prevent further infestations I had to unsubscribe you
from the lists, that creepy VBS is a son-of-a-bitch (not that I care, since
I don't use Outlook and/or a Wintel machine anymore)

> c) You seem to be a smug, cowardly little man.

And you're the most polite person on this planet... Like if I _really_
mailbombed you... Bah, when will people learn how to behave on mailing
lists?

> d) You certainly would behave that way to me, face-to-face, unless you were
> a heavy drinker or drug user.

Oh, ask to the kids who know me for real on the mailing list... I would have
done the same even if the virus came from my roommate (Hi Fede :)

> Unsubscribe me, whatever, stick it in your ear!

You simply get rid of the virus and re-subscribe....

> P.S., I live in Cookeville, TN.  My office is 320 East Broad Street.  I'm
> there most days.  Let's see your courage.

Yeah, whatever, like I had time to get to the middle of nowhere... But if
you want you are more than welcome to have some Lasagna (of course the best
in the entire US since I do them myself, no frozen shit) in Sunnyvale :) :)

    Pier