Clay Atkins wrote:

> d) You certainly would behave that way to me, face-to-face, unless you were
> a heavy drinker or drug user.

This is one of those strange dichotomies of American society, that being
a 'heavy drinker' is homomorphic to 'drug user', but I guess 'drinker'
isn't, and I would assume in Tennessee, there is no adjective to put in
front of 'smoker' that would promote that particular addiction to the
same category of social unacceptability...

Just something that came to mind :)

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Velocity : it's not just a good idea. It should be the law.