Ted Husted wrote:

> may we please have a interim Jakarta "libary" mailing
> list for the purpose of formaling the details of a
> proposal for this subproject.

Are you sure that you want to call it that.  ;-)

Beyond the typo...the name of the mailing list should match the name of the
subproject.  I'm willing to create the mailing list in anticipation of the
project being created, but it like to be sure that the name is what
everybody wants.

Once that is settled, I'd gladly create a mailing list in anticipation of a
subproject being formed, and add any initial subscribers you provide.

> If an area of the Website were also available, we'd be
> happy to have that as well ;-)

... looking down the road, you'd put this in the same cvs tree as your
source.  Meanwhile, you (personally) already have update access to
jakarta-site, so I'm not really sure what you are asking for here.

- Sam Ruby