| The thing is that most people who do open source work do it for the
| fun/satisfaction of the thing, and engaging in debates with someone who
| truly speaks their mind and only compliments your work when its worth
| complimenting helps out with that fun/satisfaction thing.

I agree. That's not Jon you're talking about, though. His coding
performance and knowledge I'm not questioning at all. It's his non-coding
behaviour I am having a problem with.

I guess the bottom line is that coders have feelings too! Burried
somewhere deep inside them.. And Jon is kind of digging them up, and
squashing them..

That's the psychoanalyzis for today..

;)

--