The site update system we have in place is actually quite sweet (thanks,
Jon!).

You check out the site from the CVS, modify your local copy, build it,
check in the result, and if it's cool, you can check back in the XML and
HTML for the files you changed, and tap in four simple commands to take
it live.

I did post your patch from the other day, Danny, since I was in there
anyway. And we'll all be watching for your updates when James 2.0 hits
the streets :)

-Ted.