Jon wrote:

> on 5/2/02 11:52 AM, "Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > 1. I need something that supports XSL in my build framework
>
> Somehow I doubt that.
>
> -jon

I will submit this thread as background material for my JSR proposal
based upon the existing JSR-57: "Long-Term Persistence for JavaBeans".

I'll call mine JSR-666: "Long-Term Perseverance in Inventing New Art
Forms".

Come on guys, let's get on with our lives. If destiny is upon us, we
will meet in the end. If not, why spend more energy convincing each
other of "doin' the one right thing". Sure this world is big enough to
have some opposing views. We don't want to digress into politics over
here, don't we?

</Steven>