Dude... is that available to other projects?  Secondly, are there any
bugs stored in it?  I tried to run a few queries to try it out and got
no results.  I'd love to try scarab and might convince POI to use it.
 But I'd rather kinda start sooner rather than later because once we
have a lot of open RFE's and bugs it could hurt to switch.

So far I like what I see.  I just want to take it out for a spin...  Can
you maybe give me a couple hints on some queries to run?

Thanks,

Andy