> Andy,
>
> I am loving Scarab too.  I have a copy installed on my laptop (along
> with MySQL and Tomcat).  It's administration is clean, the app is well
> documented and user friendly.
>
> Last time I inquired about it, Jason Van Zyl said that it was a testing
> area.  By virtue of the fact that it is running on port 8080, it is not
> meant to be supported for primetime yet.
>
> However, he did seem accommodating about adding a module for a
> jakarta project.  Just ask.

Cool.  I'd like to help out anyway I can.  I'd like to see a better
answer to bugzilla.
It gives me wicked fits sometimes.

One major irk is I'd like to download patches with wget and just snatch
them automatically...but noooooo... Bugzilla, I spit in your general
direction (not that I had a better solution up to now).

-andy