[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 3 May 2002, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
>
>> on 5/3/02 12:38 PM, "Waldhoff, Rodney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> I don't have anything against Scarab (in fact I may even prefer it), and
>>> I've no particular love for BugZilla (in fact I don't especially like it),
>>> but out of curiosity, how is this sort of thing decided?  I've seen no
>>> mention of this switch up to this point.  Is there a list I should be on to
>>> see this sort of thing coming?
>>
>> In Scarab's case it is a trial for the Turbine projects and was decided on
>> those lists.
>
> I believe the question refered to the
>
> " Scarab is an alternative Issue Tracking System and it will shortly
> replace the current BugZilla installation."
>
> Is this a decision made by turbine ?

No. This is a decision made by _ME_ and _ME_ alone, and, to tell you the
truth, either you agree, or, you find yourself another bug tracking system.

I'm fed up with BugZilla, and since I'm the only one maintaining it (meaning
waking up at 3 AM because some randomness happened and the CGIs are not
running anymore), I am the one who's going to decide...

As soon as Scarab is ready, Bugzilla is going to go "bye bye" (and, not,
noone has a voice on this but me and Justy). Or you can find another nice
place where to host your tracking system, and go from there ... Good luck.

    Pier