how funny I even misspelled metoo ;-)

On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 08:23, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> Danny Angus wrote:
>
> >>But I'm not just interested in the Jakarta projects
> >>

> >Well you should be.
> >They're all great, and we're all great guys.
> >

> +1
>
> >d.
> >
> >--
> >For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >

> --

http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
                    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh