> Wouldn't be better for them to just use google's directory for that ( ==
> dmoz.org ) ?
>
> I have a slight preference for the companies that do actually contribute
> code/people - if they want to be listed on jakarta that's fine.

I've no preference.  Go ahead and alter the page (via patch which I'll
apply or commit) to read this way if you like.  If there isn't any
resistance in the next day or so I'll submit the corresponding patch to
the mail pointing people to this page and submitting patches to it as
opposed to posting advertisements to the list.

-Andy

> Costin
>

> --

http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
                    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh