At 11:01 14/05/2002, Danny Angus wrote:
> > But I'm not just interested in the Jakarta projects
>
>Well you should be.
>They're all great, and we're all great guys.
>
>d.

Please re-read the sentence above. It should parse that I am interested in
Jakarta projects but I am also interested in the Apache web server, the
Apache XML projects, and the Apache perl projects, none of which have
anything to do with Jakarta. Nicola suggested that the new mailing list
(which I have just subscribed to) is only for Jakarta projects. I intend to
ignore that :-)

I presume I may publicise the new list elsewhere?

Alex

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London: Software For Complex Websites
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Free Consultancy for London Companies thinking of Open Source Software.