Hi Aaron,

If you have the ability to do such a feat, you will be worshipped. You will
be able to earn a living just by giving lectures. Write a book about
software development, and you will have enough royalties for the rest of
your life.

And with a little luck, Microsoft will make you an offer you can't refuse...
Make a crippled port of their software to BSD!

Un saludo,

Alex.