Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

Sam, do you or someone have the abillity/will to give me sufficient rights to install a small cgi script on an apache webserver somewhere
with filesystem access?
Your definition of "ACTION" is "AskSam"?

AFAIK, your authority and mine with respect to being able to execute cgi scripts on a machine like cvs.apache.org are the same. I just did a few tests, and apparently I don't have permission.

If not, what about servlet engine + database access?
Not on any BSD machine. You will find a more receptive set of sysadmins on nagoya.

In any case, the right place to pursue this is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- Sam Ruby