And I volunteer to write a Struts/Tomcat based one ( I have most of functionality in basicPortal.com that uses a lot of jakarta project).

I think use Jakarta dogmeet.
.V
Jeff Schnitzer wrote:
On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 11:15:22PM +0000, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

We have a license and an installation of Jive, if someone wants to get it up
to speed... It's on nagoya.

If you need a volunteer to maintain it, I'll be happy to do so - among
other things, I develop and maintain the Jive-based forums for The Sims
Online.  However, I'm firmly in the mailing-list camp, at least as regards
Apache.  I don't see any reason to "fix" what isn't broken.

IMHO, the forums will be useful to the extent that their purpose does
not overlap with the mailing list and thus split the community.  What
purpose that leaves, I don't know.

Jeff Schnitzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]