Those that care to participate, please indicate your interest by posting to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Maven as a top-level apache project
Date: 06 Feb 2003 12:20:32 -0500
From: Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.jakarta.turbine.maven.devel

Hi,

As I've just gone through the process of getting db.apache.org of the
ground I would now like to attempt to do the same for Maven. A top-level
project could house Maven and ancillary tools like Continuum and an SCM
package and various IDE integration that are popping up.

I can easily mock up a site as I'll just borrow the tools I made for
db.apache.org.

There is a board meeting in two weeks so if the developers are in
agreement we'll try and go straight to the top.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]