Martin van den Bemt wrote:

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 16:19, Sam Ruby wrote:

Define "link".

If you were subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED], you would have already seen the following:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?[EMAIL PROTECTED]&msgId=641442
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?[EMAIL PROTECTED]&msgId=641503

Based on that the rule should be : "We cannot use anything that causes
the ASF to change their license at any point AND doesn't change the
license of any of the projects using the software in any way they want.
(extending, rewriting), without a single exception.

That would have stopped me from putting any time in looking at other
ways to solve this problem :)
Ahh, like the sun licenses too?  ;-)

Mvgr,
Martin