----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jakarta General List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

While I was on my Western US tour, Glen cut the next "dev" release of
POI.  You may find it here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-poi/dev/src/ and
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-poi/dev/bin/

Why we skipped a release number, only Glen would know.  :-)

We do not yet follow whatever conventions we're supposed to be following
for mirroring because no one has described it intelligibly on any public
list to which Glen is subscribed.

Enjoy.

-Andy