Jordi Salvat i Alabart wrote:

I was actually looking for something readily available we could "partner" with -- rather than develop it ourselves.

Hm, could you give a more detailed list of features you expect? E.g.: - input data structure and format (is it a file?) - what statistics? fitting curves? clustering? calculating medians, standard derivations, quantiles, rankings? test for abnormal data? - what nice graphs? lines, bars, different markers, candles, 3D? - just plot or do user interaction: zoom in etc?

J.Pietschmann