On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 22:24:02 +0000
robert burrell donkin wrote:

> i've had a quick google and i'm not sure that there's a consensus out
> there on this. i like the idea of modifying the .vsl file and i'd be
> inclined to add both formulations. maybe this would be a good question
> to raise on community...

Go ahead. I suspect it that we should modify site.vsl
in either case. :-)

If we decide to modify all the xml files in /xdocs/,
appending <link rel="license" href="http://jakarta.apache.org/LICENSE"/>
line would be more practical ... under /document/properties/ element.
(generated htmls should have <meta> tag, <link> tag or something equivalent)

-- Tetsuya. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])