On 27 Jun 2004, at 21:35, Henri Yandell wrote:

As the wiki-update emails don't seem to get through to this list, thought
I'd let people know I've done a bit of reorganization of the Jakarta Wiki
page:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/

I've also added a bunch of ideas and thoughts.

IMHO this is something that really needs addressing ASAP. other TLPs have had problems with wiki vandalism and we're not going to pick this up.

By the way, in case it's Monday morning and everything is a haze, I should
mention that the board have accepted the PMC's recommendation of myself as
PMC chair to replace Geir.

i'm not sure whether to say 'congratulations', 'good luck' or 'better you than me' ;)

so i'll say all three: congratulations, good luck and better you than me :)

in terms of subversion, i've been planning on volunteering ECS for a move to subversion for a while now but had planned to wait until after the four releases i'm currently preparing have shipped. on the other hand. ECS would probably be a good test for migration and there's nothing to stop other folks stepping up to carry out the actual conversion...

- robert