On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> > As the wiki-update emails don't seem to get through to this list
>
> No one ever added the address to the allow list, so they are all pending in
> the moderator queue.  And the sole moderator is rather busy right now.  So
> if the PMC would like to provide some additional moderators besides Geir ...
> :-)

Please add me for both [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Commons and Announcement moderation has had an amazing drop in spam (I
assume we have SpamAssassin to thank?) and so I've lots of space in my
moderation folder.

If anyone else would like to volunteer, it would be very useful. I figure
I ought to be on these two to cover bases, but multiple eyes will improve
moderation.

If a couple of others are available, we can even offer to let Geir lighten
his load :)

Hen