On Sun, 2 Jan 2005, Mark Thomas wrote:

Henri Yandell wrote:
I've removed the Website Maintenance link too, it no longer makes much sense and nobody seemed to mind the suggestion of killing it. It has (the page isn't gone yet, just the link) a lot of stuff about using jakarta-site2 as a system for other sites (I thought somebody mentioned Tomcat did this, but looking at their CVS repo I can't see references to jakarta-site2).

There is a reference in jakarta-tomcat-site\build.bat (and build.sh). At the moment the tomcat site won't build using CVS HEAD.

Ack, sorry. I didn't think to look in the scripts, just the build.xml.

If the old version is needed however, it is tagged under the tag PRE-ANAKIA-REMOVAL.

And this is the obvious work-around until one of us takes a look at this.

Let me know if I can do anything to help; I obviously don't intend to go breaking things for any of the subprojects.

Hen