I'm not sure I understand #12... is it talking about providing a JAR of a release for archival purposes?

I would like to see this project adopt the packaging scheme my own Java Web Parts project has in that each actual Java package is JAR'd separately. That way a developer can easily pick and choose which parts they want to use.

I mention that because depending on what #12 really is talking about, that could conflict with that idea. I'm not sure.

Frank