Hi, folks!

Recently, worries about the state of the Slide project came up in
private lists. It seems to be more or less unsupported and no
community seems to exist any more. Most posts to the lists remain
unanswered.

Additionally, I have heard voices who consider Slide redundant now
that Jackrabbit is a TLP.

While this is not the thread to find out what has happened to the
Slide project, we should think about what to do about it.

If there is no one who feels responsible for the project or is willing
to take responsibility we might put it into a dormant/unmaintained
mode. This might give possible new users a warning.
If new people came up who are ready to take the responsibility we
might revive it.

Additions? Opinions? Other voices? Am I completely wrong?

Cheers

Oliver