On 1/16/07, Ortwin Glück <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone (Henry?) know what happened to
  http://www.apache.org/dev/nightly-builds.html ?

It's referenced from
  http://www.apache.org/dev/
at the very bottom of the page. I'm looking for information how to get
nightly builds done for HttpComponents.

It probably never existed. When that page was created the links were
made for pages that didn't exist to encourage people to write them -
didn't work :)

Nightly build wise... it's still an unorganized situation. In Commons
we have some hand written scripts that are used on a zone (vmbuild) to
build the code each night. Taglibs used to be built each night on
Glenn's machine (I suspect that's not true anymore).

We could expand the script for Commons to work from the Jakarta
perspective and not the Commons one. I often ponder if that should be
replaced with a Continuum instance (especially with Commons being just
about on Maven-2 now), but afaiu vmbuild is considered too
crap/overloaded to run lots of builds in Continuum.

Hen