On Jan 18, 2007, at 8:57 AM, Henri Yandell wrote:

On 1/17/07, Henning Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So how about biting the bullet and installing one of the well
established and obviously easier tools:

* Cruise Control (http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/)

Just downloaded this the other day to sit and play with. When last I
looked at it I disregarded it because it insisted on a source only
distribution and its source wouldn't build on OS X.

They had a new release recently and a binary, so I'm aiming to give that a shot.

FWIW, I like it a lot. When I was deciding on a CI system for harmony, I looked at a few and eventually settled on CC, because it had no inherent bias to what you were running, and while a bit rought around the edges, seemed to have lots of nice little features.

geir