In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Henr
i Yandell" writes:
>Chiefly, we need to decide if we're sending the Commons proposal. The

We decided already to submit the Commons proposal by virtue of the vote
result.  I suggest we uphold the current decision and submit the proposal
in order to make some progress.


To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to