Gang,

For some time now we've partially transitioned OPS4J infrastructure to
detached hosting providers. Up until now this included:

- Github for Code Hosting/SCM <https://github.com/ops4j>

- Atlassian OnDemand for Confluence & Jira <http://team.ops4j.org>

- Sonatype OSS Nexus <http://oss.sonatype.org> for Artifact Repository and
bridge to Maven Central

We finalizing this transition by taking away srv07, which has now served
the OPS4J and Qi4j communities over the last 4 years. By end of December,
the server is shut down.
By finishing the transition we hope to have up-to-date, reliable
infrastructure for all OPS4J Community activities in-place, so members can
focus on code.

Services will be migrated as follows:
  - All subscribers to this list will get invites to the new Google Group:
op...@googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/ops4j>
.
  - DNS records moved to new servers (invisible to community)
December 21.
-  ci.ops4j.org (Hudson) will transition to a rebaze based server (detached
from srv07 already anyway)

Unsolved issue;
  - http://repository.ops4j.org doesn't have a new home yet. Working
with Qi4J to sort this out.

I think that covers it. If there is anything I forgot - PLEASE BRING IT UP!

(Thanks to Niclas for the nobelprize-lyrics)

Toni

Toni Menzel | Founder | toni.men...@rebaze.com
*Rebaze GmbH | *www.rebaze.com | twitter
@rebazetech<https://twitter.com/rebazetech>

*Rebaze Pass* - Tailored Services for Cross Cutting Concerns in Enterprise
IT
Rebaze Pass for DevOps <http://www.rebaze.com/pass4devops.html>
Rebaze Pass for Mobile <http://www.rebaze.com/pass4mobile.html>
Rebaze Pass for Runtimes <http://www.rebaze.com/pass4runtimes.html>