Hi Toni,

not sure if I'm repeating myself - I'm fine with moving this list to
Google Groups, but o...@googlegroups.com is not new and currently
carries mostly JIRA notifications and release announcements. I think
we should keep automatic notifications and "real" messages separate.

AFIAK, there are 3 OPS4J Google Groups:

ops4j
ops4j-announcement
ops4j-notify

JIRA notifications currently appear both on ops4j and ops4j-notify. We
should make sure they only get sent to ops4j-notify and not to ops4j
so that users can opt out of JIRA "spam".

A minor question is whether or not we should continue to cross-post
release announcements on ops4j-announcement and ops4j/general. I think
the answer is no, and the current settings on ops4j-announcements
(anyone can join, managers can post) is fine, as long as all OPS4J
releaser are managers of this list.

Cheers,
Harald