On 1/23/07, The Web Maestro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd like to propose Jay as an XML Graphics committer (FOP working
set). I believe he will be a solid addition to our work force.

All members of the Apache XML Graphics Project Management Committee
voted. There were 10 positive votes, 0 negative votes and no other
votes.

Congratulations, Jay! And welcome to the team.

Here's a good link for you to peruse, if you haven't already done so:

http://www.apache.org/dev/#committers

--
Regards,

The Web Maestro