Hi folks,

I'm thinking it'd be best to have consistency and use the prefix
'xmlgraphics-' for all project JAR files:

- xmlgraphics-commons
- xmlgraphics-batik
- xmlgraphics-fop

I don't have a lot of energy behind this, but I do like consistency.

IOW, I'm +0 for the naming convention and +1 for the merge. ;-)

Clay