Barry.Schwartz posted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, excerpted
below,  on Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:13:42 -0600:

> I don't know if the pages mention this, but dosemu doesn't work in 64-bit.
>  That would be a gotcha for some people.

DOSBOX works, tho. The working version might still be ~, as that's what my
system is, but it works.  That's what I use for the single old legacy
unfreedom-ware app I still run.  (Master of Orion, original edition,
Copyright 1993, a DOS based game I have /certainly/ gotten my money's
worth out of, many many times over.)