I saw the post by Joans and I decided to bring it up again.

About two months ago I came here wanting to become a developer,
since I'm a PHP programmer I came to Stuart asking him to by my mentor and help me get to know things before opening a developer bug for me.

Lately stuart was pretty busy and I hardly ever hear from him, so I  was wondering if someone else could be my mentor.

My name is Omer Cohen (omercnet on freenode), I'm 18 years old an I'm Israeli.

I'd really appriciate your kind response :)

--
Thanks,
Omer Cohen