On Sunday 05 June 2005 13:48, Omer Cohen wrote:
> what's wrong with that? :/
>
> On 6/5/05, aLeJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Adding my resume for those who are interested
> > > www.omerc.net/O.Cohen-CV.en.doc
> > > <http://www.omerc.net/O.Cohen-CV.en.doc>
> >
> > I don't think that posting your CV in doc format is a very good primer
> > step, isn't it?

Well top posting kind of screws up the quoted conversation order a little :)
Also posting your CV in MS Word format when we all develop and use Gentoo
Linux is bad because that is a closed document format most would have trouble
reading (were they to even try).

Using an open format readable by all - such as OpenOffice, (X)HTML, plain
text, PDF, LaTeX or probably others I have not mentioned would be a much
better way to do it.

I hope that clears it up for you. There are many guides on the net about
netiquette, and why closed formats are bad for open communication.

Marcus
--
Gentoo Linux Developer
Scientific Applications | AMD64 | KDE | net-proxy